Monday, March 14, 2011

My Scheming's Green Tea & Barley Whitening Mask

 *Excuse me for the pajamas*

My current favourite mask!
我的心機綠茶薏仁嫩白面膜
My Scheming's Green Tea & Barley Whitening Mask
In Malaysia's stores you can only purchase this in Watsons. (Cause it says so on the packaging)
It's RM6.90 per piece, quite costly. So I'm planning to get a bunch of these in Taiwan, hopefully it's cheaper!

Description:
Green tea contains abundant chlorophyllin, Catechin, Vitamin C, Vitamin @, and D-Carotene. Green tea polyphenols is a good Anti-oxidant. Barley can remove melanin, brighten dim skin, promote skin metabolism, and soothen coarse skin.

Basically it smoothens your skin and moisturizes.
After washing your face and toner, put it on for 15-20 minutes and then remove the mask and pat the essence into your skin, without rinsing it off. And it leaves a silky touch to your face! Then only you apply your facial skincare routines.

Ok, so my thoughts on this just comes with 3 words. I LOVE IT!
I do agree that it does all of it claims. But the thing about masks I like that I've tried is after I used it for a long run, it just doesn't give the WOW factor anymore, so I'll just change to another brand/type of mask.

So yeah, I recommend this for people with any skin type.
Even you have oily skin you still need to moisturize! It is an essence/gel base mask so it wont clog your pores. So don't worry. I have very sensitive skin that is blemish-prone, and oily at the T-zone. So yea, it works for me. So if you have the same skin as mine, you would love it too! :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment