Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bleached Ash

Hey ho I'm Blonde! :) Ain't photoshopped okay!

Alright. I was only blonde for 5 minutes. It was actually a base for the next colour to go on nicely.
I went to Extreme in Queensbay mall to dye my hair. Cost me RM130 for hair length like mine. And Adam was the hairstylist that did my hair yesterday.

I was pretty concern about bleaching my hair cause I know it'll totally strip all moisture and smoothness away from my hair and yea, it really did all that. My hair was as rough and plasticky like Barbie's hair. It was gross to the touch but the colour came out pretty well except that it was really GREEN. I wanted a Ash brown colour like Justin Bieber's so yea. Had to bare with the green for a couple of days before it goes off into a very nice Bieber colour :) Here's the photo from my webcam:)

So when I went back what I did was I slopped on a whole lot of Extra Virgin Olive oil on my hair and put a hair cap on and slept on it. The next day I washed my hair off and put on a hair mask from Bonacure. It helped smoothen my hair out. Was way better than before. :) All cheap stuff didnt had to spend RM100 over just for a treatment.

*yarrr. dar's ya evil smile ovar derrr*

The colour doesn't pick up on camera.
With flash

Sunlight
The only lighting i dislike of the colour shown is in tungsten lighting, cause it's horrid green.
So yea, I guess I'm better off with brown hair ey. HAHA.

Will try to post pics if I have 'um next time.

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously... I like both blonde and greenish brown hair <3

    btw, it's Stephanie Choy here ;D

    ReplyDelete