Saturday, March 26, 2011

Elva Hsiao

Today's Earth Hour day! So Imma make it short and post it before I had to switch everything off!
I'm not going out tonight, since I have like a shit loads of assignment and deadline next week so I'd better get my ass back to drawing. Off your lights people! Come on, the Earth's already falling apart, do your part to make it not get any serious!

I'm colouring an african lady today. My principal said I chose one ugly reference but I liked the photo. The eye contact is really strong I felt. And this reference to me, is easier to catch it's colour changes compared to the ones I've tried before. :)



Anyway, I'm going to go blabbers about my current female obsession. Elva Hsiao蕭亞軒! Dayum she's sooo hot and pretty and talented and stylish and this chick has pretty hair! She sort of reminds me of Angelababy a lil'. Especially the cheek and chin area. She has super sharp chin and high cheekbones. Love love love. Shoooo pweeetyyyy. And her skin is absolutely flawless! She sings super well and dances super awesome. Gosh. She's perfect! I rarely listen to chinese songs by the way but yea, because of her I guess I'm listening it right now while I do my assignments and stuff.


Oh my gosh look at her side profile. sooo naisss.

On the other hand, I'm sad to hear about the earthquake (again) in Myanmar... Sigh. Can the earth stop cracking like dry dough? Pray for Myanmar and continue to pray for Japan alright!

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment