Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Awesome!

Do you love Sunkist?
Do you love Justin Bieber?
Most importantly, do you think I'm awesome?!

Yea yea, I know it doesn't really look like Justin Bieber, but I thought what the heck since I've the hair colour and the longer cut of Bieber's. So why not just have fun with it. :)

To vote for me, please CLICK HERE!
Find the so-call-Justin-Bieber-holding-the-Awesome-Sunkist photo and vote for me aite!

Pretty pretty please!!! :)
I really wanna win this!
And for the top Voters get prizes too aite.
RM100 for top weekly voters!
You can vote multiple times per user! :D

If you guys want to join this contest too it's easy, just buy the Sunkist carton with the ' Yeah, I'm Awesome' logo on and start posing. :)
Check out the site for more info!

Love ya'll!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment