Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finals are here!


Popular bookstore is having a super mega sales in OneStop today! Don't know how long the sales will last, but the sales ranges from 25% to 90%! Isn't that insanely cheap? Some super thick books only cost RM30 and even some art books I've found and used to buy at the same event cost only RM5. That's crazy talk but true!

So this year I've bought a recipe book. For my sister... :)... to cook for me. Haha! Only RM10 for 200 recipes. 200 Really Easy Recipes by Louise Pickford. Yeah, the word 'really easy' had sealed the deal. I ain't pro in cooking without any recipe book. I need everything instructed for me to succeed in completing an edible meal. My cooking instincts just ain't born with me. I'm going to try out the pea soup tomorrow. Pea soup?? Ewwww. That's what most people might respond I guess. But I've tried the soup in Suffolk House before and it's exactly, and I do mean exactly the same soup. It was superbly yummy. And there was another salad in the recipe book that  was served in Suffolk too.Wish my luck yo!

My finals officially started next week. Before that it was just packed full of assignment rushing. Apparently, finals are not so stressed, cause I only need to focus on one final project per subject as not to tons of assignments for each. So I just had to focus totally on my finals now. Really need to pump up my grades back. :)

See ya in my next post. Might be doing a post on the pea soup if it's successful, it'll share the 'fine dining pea soup' to ya'll aite. :)

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment