Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mac Haul Wonder Woman


M.A.C Cosmetics had just released their Wonder Woman collection in Malaysia, Penang on 10th of March until the 20th! It's a bit too late to actually post this up cause most of the face products are all sold out right after 2days it was released! I read reviews from famous beauty bloggers from the states and they were all saying that pink power is the best seller from this collection. I was really anxious to get it but I was doubting whether I should concerning the price. But thank God I managed to get my hands on the last Mineralize Skin Finish in Pink Power cause it is absolutely gorgeous! I tried it on once and I totally fell in love with it. The release date is different in various states in Malaysia and in some places are not released like in Selangor so you might still be able to get them there. :)


The great thing about MAC Wonder Woman Pink Power Mineralize Skin Finish is that it's super HUGE. Like really big compared to the normal MSF compacts. Can't imagine finishing this ever. It has all 3 bronzer, highlighter, and blusher in one compact, how amazing is that! So convenient! The colors are actually peachy pink. Bare in mind that this product is not really pigmented, so I had to apply a few times only it could show on my skin. And the highlighter has a really pretty sheen to it and not those kinda chunky glitter, making it look really natural. Well, to me all three shades were really natural and nice. It just looked like my own enhanced skin.
Price: RM145
MAC MSF Pink Power next to their normal sized blusher in SpringSheen
Crazy huge right!


Pros:
- Natural
- Lovely shade on lighter skintones
- Doesn't cake up
- Convenient

Cons:
- Hard to get your hands on it.
- Not very pigmented.
- Huge, hard to fit in purses.

Overall I'll give it a 8/10! Love it!


I also got the MAC Lightful Ultracharge Foundation! I didn't even know about this product or even plan to get that, but the MA (Her name's Pauline from Gurney Plaza MAC store, she's super lovely) put it on for me before trying on the Pink Power and I was totally amazed on how fine this product is milled. And personally I'm not concern about coverages, I just need a foundation that could even out my skin tone, cover my pores and doesn't break me out or make me look like orang minyak. You can only get this in the Asian regions as it was formulated for Asian skins. So this foundation also runs a shade lighter than your normal foundations in MAC. So if you're maybe NC20, you might consider getting NC25 instead. Just try out at the counters and the MA will consult you on it. :D I super love this foundation! My skin is very prone to acne and blemishes so the wrong foundation will cause my skin to have blemishes all over especially on my forehead and cheeks. I've tried Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and MakeUpForever's HD foundation and they didn't do any good to my skin, in fact I get oily after 1 hour of application. I looked like an oilslick. Can just fry an egg on my face. It's that oily.
So this compact powder does a great awesome job at even out the skintone and keeps my face matte with a healthy glow. It doesn't cake up on me. But just make sure you use the amount you needed, don't slap it all on your face then it'll be beautiful. This compact is sold separately with the casing, so if you're getting it for the first time you'll have to pay for the casing too. After that you can just purchase the refills.
Price: RM140, Casing RM37

Pros:
- Not cakey
- Very natural
- Very light, you can't even feel it on your skin
- Comes with a sponge

Cons:
- Expensive
- The packaging gets fingerprints easily

Overall: 8/10


One of the other little things I got was the #188 small stippling brush. I asked the MA which brush could be multiused, like for liquid, cream, and powder. She adviced me to get the #188. This brush is super soft! I've always gotten my brushes from Etude House or SkinFood. But I tell you, though they are alot cheaper than MAC brushes, you can really TELL. The quality is totally different. The brushes I got from the Korean brands are horrid, they hurt my skin when I apply make up, and the hair just falls all over my face, and it doesn't give an even application. But the MAC brush that I tried, it has no traces of any of these problems I encountered. So soft, me likey! So yea, it is really important to invest in brushes that doesn't harm your skin, helps you to achieve pretty makeup and last you a long time!
Price: RM140

Pros
- Soft
- Great quality
- Blends easily

Cons
-Pricey!

Overall I give it a 9/10 cause for RM140 it'll last me a long long time!


Lastly I've gotten the Lustre Lipstick in Freckle Tone! I finally gotten myself a lipstick. I've always been afraid of putting lipstick on cause it just looked weird on me. But Pauline actually found a lipstick which I love cause it matches my skintone nicely making it look like I have nice lip colour. :) It's a nudy peach colour. Lovesss.
Price: RM65

Overall: 8/10!


With all the products above on.
Somehow for what I am studying right now, it's really stressful and I do not have enough sleep most of the time, and I know most people encounter the same thing! I would look really pale and zombie-ish. So all those does a good job in giving my face a healthy glow. :D super loves.

So yea this is my brief review on the products!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment