Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Michael Scoffield



Spot Elmo! 

Hello Evahribahdee!
I wanna thank the people that had voted for me for the 'Are you Awesome?' contest. Continue voting guys! Much appreciated!

So my week, like usual, is always repeating. Because I have a tight schedule I have no time for other things other than class, assignment and more assignments and classes.

Alright so maybe I did slot in a couple of hours for TV shows. I've been watching CSI lately, in High Def! Yea it's definitely a big difference watching it in HD now I can tell. :D Super awesomeness. I specially like CSI Miami cause Adam is in it and he's super cute. H is cute too:)
And also Prison Break Season 4. Readers that used to follow my old blog should know I love Prison break but until I switched to my laptop I can't download shows anymore so I can't get my hands on those new episodes until FOX in astro started broadcasting them. I tell you. I'm. Freakin. Pissed. Why did they have to make Michael Scoffield die in the very last ep? I was expecting a VERY happy ending since Michael had went through sooooo many death-threatening events and he was the one that saved everyone. So after he's a freeman he had to die of some sickness?! That's just frustrating!!! Okay, gotta chill. :(

Been sleeping late. Look at those eye bags super creepy. and pimples all over. :( Hope they'll just go away soon. Sigh sigh.

So yea. This is me short update.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment