Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cream Puff

Aloha! I thought the blurry effect in Olympus Pen was a waste but now I know how nice it was. Haha. The colour looks really soft compared to the normal with the harsh coloured lighting and stuff. yeaps. The only thing I don't like about it is, the blur. If only the colour is a setting of its own. Cause the photo just looked like I have smudges on the lens.


Had been watching Zettai Kareshi yesterday. And it made me really wanna eat Cream puffs! And it's hard to get the super huge cream puffs here in Penang. So instead I got a super mini one. Haha. This was actually bought before I even watch the show. But neways, love love love, super small and yummy. So cute. :)

Going to show you a little of what I've done this week. Mostly the colour pencil work I've talked about in my previous post. This is also my first ever colour pencil illustration that I'm happy with. And the background was improved by my awesome principal Mr Leong. Super cooooooool.
The most frustrating part is getting the toning right. You might spot the colour but yea, if the toning's wrong, everything's wrong.


The Final Illustration of the African Lady.

Now I need to work on the last piece of A2 sized illustration. Oh gosh this will take me forever!
2 more weeks to go! Can't wait for the semester break. Really really need it. Oh! And I've bought new masks~ Teehee. Going to try them out tomorrow.

And yeah, my pea soup made it. Yippies.

God bless you!

3 comments: