Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012


So every year I sorta would put up a new year's resolution on my blog. Just for the sake of having a goal so I have something to keep myself in track. No harm having NYR right. So this year I chose to be more practical. Something that I know I  would achieve. Something that would improve myself. So here goes!


1) Get a life.
For the past years I've been pretty much just living it like a wind. Didn't do anything interest or much at all other than rushing for assignments, face booking and you tubing. Just floating like a plastic bag. So yeah. I really want this year to be afresh and get out from the house and do some stuff that I will remember forever. ;)

2) Keep my hair below shoulder length or so.
At 1st I was thinking to put it as 'not cutting my hair for the whole year' But… Let's be real for new year's resolution. So yeah. I'm trying to grow out my fringe til chin length, so I'll only be cutting my hair after my fringe had grown out so I can restyle it. Trying to get through that awkward fringe length now! 

3) Enjoy drawing.
Since I've started The One Academy, there is no doubt that drawing had been part of my life routine day by day, week by week. But it's because of that, drawing had became something like an obligation I would say. Something that I must do. Gradually, the fun level of drawing decreased as workload increased. (Sounds like some hypothesis haha!) But it's true. So now I'm trying to manage my time properly so drawing would be more enjoyable and fun!

4) Manage time well.
As what I've mentioned above, I have a very bad time management sense so my assignments were all a rush and I have no time for other things like going out with friends or skyping with my loved ones ;).

5) Read my bible everyday! And Go to church more often!
It had been in my new years resolution every year and I'm not proud to say this but I've not been going church that often. And reading my bible everyday sorta only last til March every year. 

6) Be more outgoing.

Ok I can officially say I am born an introvert. It's hard to convert people like me to be an extrovert. I'm your typical social awkward penguin. I can be crazy and fun when I'm with people that I'm close to, or comfortable with. If I don't really know you, or I feel that you do not treat people around you sincerely, I just don't feel like speaking much cause it just doesn't really matter to anyone whether I talk or not. But yea, I'm trying to be more 'friendly' or whatever you call it. Cause somehow I feel like I do not have any friends around me. I wanna go out or chill I have no one to bring along with. So lifeless.

7) Live a healthier lifestyle.
That includes, drinking more water, sleeping early (That doesn't sound practical huh, but trust me with the right time management, sleeping is definitely possible for our major, plus recently I've been sleeping before 2am, which normally I sleep around 4-5am), doing some exercise, facebook less!

8) Spend money wisely.

I'm a shopaholic. Mild case. So, whenever I have money in hand, I'll tend to spend it ALL. So yea, hopefully this year I can save some money. I know with the whole apocalypse prophecy thing going on, I should like spend all my money by December. But, once again, lets be practical aite? :) If Jesus' coming back, then so shall it be.

9) Stop overthinking stuff.
I tend to think alot. Analyze alot. And, at some point those things would sorta grow bad. Plus, giving me alot of gray hair T_T. So yeah. Just wanna live my life and not thinking about the what ifs.

So yeah. That's about it. This year I have this quote for cheering me throughout 2012.

'If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. ' - Marty McFly

I keep looking down at myself. Thinking that I'm not good at anything. So yea, trying to boast my confidence and do more than what I thought I could.

Have a great 2012 everyone! :)

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment