Friday, January 27, 2012

Jan 28 of CNY


The CNY holidays' pretty much coming to an end. Which means, reality hits back, assignments are yet to be done, jam-packed roads are soon to be cleared out, busy malls with people jostling against each other will no longer be a problem. So Penang state will revert itself to its relaxing days.


So yea, CNY was a blast and I collected not a lot of Ang Paos but big ones so yea that counter off the amount of it. And my CNY was filled with Mahjongs and Monopoly Deal. Monopoly Deal seems to be very fun after all. :) And we went for Karaoke yesterday morning! It was super fun hanging out with cousins!

Okay, So now I have a tons of assignments to finish by Wednesday. Plus I'm trying to finish up a book called 'Be Careful of What You Wish For' by Alexandra Potter. Still at Chapter 7 now. Reading it while nibbling off Dried Strawberries that my neighbour got it from Cameron Highlands. Super yummy!


Okay That's all!

God Bless! <3 <3 And I hope you had a great Chinese New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment