Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jan 22 Simone's 21


Yesterday my high school friends and I attended ' Birthday Party of Simone Ong!' *that's what they wrote on the notice which I think it's really different it's like hear ye hear ye thou shalt... LOL. very old school ;)* And it was great hanging out with old friends again. Gosh. So many faces that I haven't seen in years. 

And I've met a new friend yesterday! Which is pretty cool cause she's really nice and friendly :D. AND TALLLLLLLL. Anyways here are some pics that Wen Yin took and I just borrowed her photos and posted it here. hehehe! 

Birthday Girl on the 2nd top right. Blessed birthday babe!
Le CGL girls.


:D
Nic and Wenyin!
My hair was pretty shitty that night. Very flat and weird looking. oh well. just have to bear with my ugly hair photos hahah!

Janice and Sonia Lee! hahahaha. Kidding.
Nic nic and JoJo.
Nicole does look like Janice Lee huh!

Nic, WenYin and Jocelyn!
Pretty girls!!!!
me and JO!
:D
Cheeky Nic!
<3
At the lobby ahaha.


Feel so short standing near WenYin. LOL
By the carpark lift.

  After that we went to Gurney to chill!
See these sexy laddies. hahaha!

  Settled down in Euro Deli. I quite like the interior of this place! Nice to just sit down and talk. haha!
The potato bacon thing doesn't taste good.



 Alright that's all for that night! I had a great time with fellow good friends and it's really refreshing since I've been stuck at home doing assignments most of the time it's getting annoying not getting to mix around with people. The last time was during kl which was weeks ago. sigh.

BTW, Really in love with this song right now! Check it out!

God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment