Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jan 15 of Emoness


Really diggin this song right now!!

Anyways, just wanted to blog some stuff. Cause I've realized time passes so quickly and I have barely have any memories of what happened last year. And I think it's good to sorta jot down the emotions I was feeling and some events that happened in my life so you know, I have some things to look back at.


I don't know whether is it just me or it's just feelings that dwells within women without any reasons but I'm feeling lonely and abandoned lately. Feeling unloved and, ignored. Friends are busy, I am busy ; no one invites me out, I didn't ask anyone out. Just sitting at home wasting precious time away. And when I come to my senses I'll do my assignment, then pausing between periods thinking, why the heck am I such a loner!

I 9gag all the time, and some times I think it's because no one talks to me on facebook so I would just hop on to 9gag to feel entertained and find commonalities between 9gaggers and me. :')



But yea. nuff said, I wanna think positively. At least I have more time to do some deep thoughts and self realization and finish up the pokemon yellow etc. :') and maybe have more time for assignments...

Bitch please, when there's 9gag, I have no time for anything...


Talking about assignments... This week I'll be having 2 A3 sized Visual study on objects, 8 figure imagination, 1 Advertising Visual, 1 marker visual digital painting, and last but not least, ACRYLIC on portrait which needs to be passed up on Thursday! Wish me luck everyone! :)

God bless! Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment